Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Story:)

Hey everyone! So, I edited my previous posts with links to the newest chapters of "Found" and "Another Story." I just posted that new Sherlock Holmes fic I mentioned. I gave it the very original title of "A Mere Appendix", (which is the name of the C2 I got the prompts from lol) and as I said yesterday, the first story is 'desperate.' I added a bit of parallel between the present and Holmes' childhood, and I'm really very happy with it:)

The second prompt is 'angry.' I'm not quite sure yet what I want to do for that one, but I will have plenty of time to think about it this weekend. I leave for Chicago on Friday morning, and will have about 5 hours in the car to contemplate ideas while I listen to my iPod. Music always helps me brainstorm!

So, I think this may be the last post until Monday, but I may get a little time in to write. (Hopefully)

XOXO,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment